picked up three TPB's
Transmetropolitan 7
Weapon X
Tank Girl 2
Weapon X was fucking fantastic, great art, great story, great writing. hell i don't know why i've never read it before.
I read the transcript and couldn't help rolling my eyes... I don't know why they bothered telling people it even happened when 95% of the members can't access the chat anyway.
I feel bad for some of the die-hards over there. They've waited so long to hear something and then he shows up for a chat unexpectedly, talks to just under 10 people three of whom work for the FC...
It was just odd IMHO. Yes, it was also nice of Darren to take the time from his lazy schedule of picking ticks from the dog to chat with the peasants but I don't think it was the right time to do a surprise chat. At least wait until the program works... ya know?
And that's all I have to say about that...
Hugs -- Chai
picked up three TPB's
Transmetropolitan 7
Weapon X
Tank Girl 2
Weapon X was fucking fantastic, great art, great story, great writing. hell i don't know why i've never read it before.
Weapon X is one of Marvel's best. I can't believe one guy did all of it, either...
Have you read "Origin"? It's very different, but it's a fantastic read, and a very important part of Wolverine's history.
The Wolverine Weapon X, Ultimate X-Men Weapon X, or the regular series with the badguys Weapon X?
sweet haul! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wolverine Weapon X is the ONLY Weapon X [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by UrashimaNick:
The Wolverine Weapon X, Ultimate X-Men Weapon X, or the regular series with the badguys Weapon X?
sweet haul! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
yeah Orgin is the reason i got Weapon X, gave me a Wolverine jones. and Wolverine Weapon X is what i got, the one all done by one guy.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Awesome. I also recommend Rucka's recent work on the Wolverine title. "Brotherhood" was a fucking AWESOME arc, it made you really care about the characters. "Coyote" was good, but not as good. The current arc "Native", is mixing up his history in a cool way...Originally posted by dedguy:
yeah Orgin is the reason i got Weapon X, gave me a Wolverine jones. and Wolverine Weapon X is what i got, the one all done by one guy.
Bookmarks